The history of Caucasus University begins in 1998, with the creation of the Caucasus School of Business.
CU offers students high-level education, international programs, practice-oriented learning.
Since its foundation, Caucasus University has been cooperating with various universities of the world and currently has 200 partner universities from 54 countries.
CU campus with its infrastructure and modern equipment is one of the largest educational institutions both in Georgia and in the region as a whole.
Caucasus University consists of schools of business, law, media, technology, architecture and design, governance, humanities and social sciences, tourism, medicine and healthcare management, economics, education.
Caucasus University announces a vacancy for the position of junior manager of the student service and educational process monitoring department.
- communicating directly with students, assisting students and lecturers with technical issues and ensuring the smooth operation of the educational process;
- assisting students in the process of semester registration and contract signing, and providing consulting within the scope of competence in coordination with the senior manager;
- delivering various types of information and news about university regulations intended for students to students and facilitating their use in practice;
- monitoring the timely uploading of educational program syllabi into the electronic system during the educational process;
- entering relevant data into the database on lecturers’ conducted and restoring lecture hours, including verification of data entered by the security service;
- overseeing the production of an electronic student attendance database;
- guiding students in receiving necessary documents;
monitoring the timely entry of marks into the database by lecturers;
- organizing and documenting commission sessions within the school curriculum;
- attending midterm and final exams;
- collecting the number of exam papers signed according to protocol from the observer, being responsible for assigning a special code to these works according to the exam protocol, sorting and anonymously transferring the exam papers to the lecturer, as well as securely handing in the data described in the protocol of the exam papers corrected by the lecturer and decoding anonymous papers.
- ensuring that the student's midterm and final exam grades are included in the mark database;
- ensuring the creation of an electronic source of the final semester assessment and uploading it to the database in coordination with the senior manager;
- coordinating the recovery process for midterm and final exams missed by students;
- participating in the process of receiving/collecting/sorting documents required for freshman enrollment;
- participating in the authorization/accreditation process within the scope of competence;
- performing other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
- higher education;
- knowledge of the English language;
- Knowledge of office programs (MS Word, Excel და PowerPoint)
- communicative, energetic, organized, responsible;
- possessing the ability to solve problems quickly and thoroughly;
- possessing the ability to process and synthesize information provided in a timely manner;
- possessing the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Full-time work day, from Monday to Saturday (Saturday is a short work day);
- Remuneration (after tax): 700-800 GEL. depends on the candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Probationary period: 3 months (paid).
If you are interested, please send your resume (CV) in Georgian and English, along with a document confirming double vaccination, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please indicate the title of the position in the subject field of the email: "Junior Manager of the Department of Student Services and Learning Process Monitoring"
Documents will be accepted until March 26, 2023.
Depending on the requirements, your resume may not be considered for this vacancy or may be reserved for another relevant vacancy.
Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information provided by you and will contact only candidates who have passed the II stage.
By sending your resume, CV, you agree that Caucasus University is entitled to process the personal information received from you (including special category data) in accordance with the law. Your personal data will be processed by our company in accordance with the contract with you, including for the purposes of making a decision on the establishment of an employment relationship.
Thank you for your interest in the vacancy and we wish you success!