CU CAMPUS

The University with its modern infrastructure and equipment is one of the largest higher educational institutions in Georgia and in southern Caucasus. It began a new academic year of 2017-2018 in a new campus, which is a historical building built in 1909 and in which 1911-1924 Armenian Seminary was functioning. The building has been in possession of CU since 2005; however, it was under reconstruction for a few years and has retained its historic character; so the evidence of its age is not lost.

 

Official opening ceremony of new campus of Caucasus University