Caucasus University is pleased to announce the “Call” for applications of Erasmus+ Administrative staff mobility program for Spring 2021 semester at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Erasmus+ exchange program for the international mobility of the administrative staff covers travel expenses and grants scholarship. The amount of the scholarship is determined in accordance with Erasmus+ guidelines and the laws of the receiving country. The duration of the international mobility for the administrative staff is one week and includes 8 teaching hours for 5 working days.
Applications may be submitted by:
- Personnel holding the administrative positions at Caucasus University
The following departments are available for the Spring 2021 mobilities at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki:
Law, Economics, History and Archeology, Informatics, Political Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Psychology.
Mobility can be implemented only for the following time period: February 1- June 30, 2021
Interested academic personnel should submit the following documents in English language:
- Copy of international passport;
- Filled application form (see annex #1);
- EUROPASS CV ;
- Essay which should reflect the experience of working at Caucasus University, information on projects and programs in which the applicant has participated with CU or as a representative of CU;
- 1 recommendation letter from the faculty
The following applications won’t be considered:
- Incomplete or inconsistent with established requirements;
- Delayed or presented separately
Candidates can apply for the program by November 10, 2020 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must indicate in the subject area the name of the selected University. Each submitted document should be labeled accordingly.
- Presented applications are reviewed by the Caucasus University selection committee;
- Selected candidates are nominated through the on-line platform of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki;
- Communication with the selected participants after the nomination and providing additional information regarding the application procedures of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki;
- Selected administrative personnel should fill out the receiving Institution’s application portal and submit the relevant documents (Mobility Agreement, CV, Letter of Support – which is provided by the hosting department of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki);
- Final selection of the administrative personnel by the receiving University
For more information, please contact the International Relations and Projects Department of the Caucasus University, second floor, room B25.