Caucasus University Batumi campus hosted a CSG organized Summer School “European Union: “Current Issues and Politics”. 24 students selected from various Georgian universities took part in the training. The program of the school included intensive trainings on the following topics:
- Institutional Architecture of the European Union
- Transformative power of the European Union and its neighborhood policy
- Hot topics in EU political agenda
- EU relations with its eastern partners
- EU approximation reforms
- Negotiations in the European Council (simulation game)
The summer school was led by a Jean Monnet Professor (2016-2018) Dr. Sergi Kapanadze. Participants were awarded certificates of accomplishment.