On July 11, in the city of Surabaya, Indonesia, Caucasus University signed Memorandum of Cooperation with 11 Universities.
Dr. Kakha Shengelia signed the documents with the University rectors and discussed plans of future cooperation – the Memorandum envisage partnerships, exchange programs, joint projects and research.
The Memorandum were signed with:
- Sias International University, China
- Durban University of Technology, South Africa
- College of New Caledonia Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
- Western Sydney University, Australia
- Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science, Chennai, India
- I-Shou University, Taiwan
- Daffodil International University, Bangladesh
- The University of Surabaya, Indonesia
- Universiti Sains Islam, Malaysia
- Samar State University, Philippines
- International University of Africa, Al Khurtum, Sudhan
The Memorandum were signed within the First AUAP and IAUP International Conference attended by representatives and the rectors of the above-listed Universities.
Another noteworthy fact is signing a memorandum of cooperation between International Association of University Presidents (IAUP) and Association of Universities of Asia Pacific (AUAP) within which the parties will develop and implement programs of various kinds in education and will carry out activities of different kinds.
The First Joint IAUP and AUAP Conference is being held on July 9-12.