Enrollment Rules and Procedures:
Pre-conditions for enrolling in the CSM Master’s Program include
- Taking Unified Master’s Examination
- Interview with the Examination Board at the University
- Please, fill in the online registration form
Documents to be submitted
- A copy of the Diploma confirmed by the Notary
- CV/ Resume
- One passport photo/CD
- A copy of the ID
- Military prescription (for male applicants)
- Unified National Examinations card
- Cover letter
- Document submission – From 3 to 31 August. Room A2 ;
- Interview with selected candidates - August , September 2020;
- Test for CU grant applicants - September, 2020.
The total price of the CSM Master’s Program is 9900 GEL. The payment is made per semester depending on the credits taken.
While studying at the Mater's Program, CU grant can be used as a source of funding.
- You hold Bachelor's Degree of any University
- And your Grade Point Average (GPA) on the Bachelor's level is 3.5 and higher
The annual price of the Master's Program is:
|Standard CU fee||When obtaining CU grant||When obtaining State and CU grant|
|4 950 GEL||2 475 GEL||1 350 GEL|