On June 9, 10 at 15:00, Caucasus University will host a first aid competition for entrants interested in medicine.
Only teams of XII grade students can participate in the competition.
On June 9, the training - "Clinical Skills" will be delivered by Caucasus University Professor Mzia Tsiklauri.
Manipulations will be performed on simulators and mannequins.
Methods of assessing vital signs:
- Pulse counting method. Technique for using a pulse oximeter.
- Methods of measuring body temperature:
- Method of measuring body temperature in the ear
- Method of measuring body temperature in the oral cavity
- Method of measuring body temperature in the armpit
- Method of measuring blood pressure:
Method of measuring blood pressure on the elbow artery
- Method of measuring blood pressure in the knee
- Breathing counting method
- Basic life algorithm - BLS in adults:
- Artificial heart massage technique
- Artificial lung ventilation technique
- Techniques for removing foreign bodies:
- Techniques for removing foreign bodies in adults
- Techniques for removing foreign bodies in children
- Intravenous injection technique
- First aid for bleeding:
First aid for venous bleeding
First aid for arterial bleeding
- Locking technique
P.S. - Training materials will be provided to entrants in the form of handouts.
On June 10, the exam will take place according to Osce scenarios, the team participating in the exam should consist of 2 students from the XII grade, three winning teams will be revealed.
The winning teams will be awarded educational vouchers:
I place 2000 GEL
II place 1400 GEL
III place 1000 GELThose wishing to participate in the competition register at the link: https://bit.ly/3wxcyEh