Caucasus University is pleased to announce an open competition for administrative staff to participate in the Erasmus + exchange program in the spring semester of 2020.
The Erasmus + Exchange Program for International Mobility of Administrative Personnel is intended to cover travel expenses and provide scholarships. The amount of the scholarship is determined in accordance with Erasmus + guidelines and the laws of the receiving country.
Work visit/mobility at a partner university will last one week, including 5 business days. The visit program will be developed individually after receiving the nomination of the candidate selected by the partner university.
The mobility of administrative staff in the spring semester of 2020 is available at the following universities:
- LCC International University, Lithuania
- University of Alcala, Spain
- Budapest Metropolitan University, Hungary
- Frederick University, Cyprus
- Afyon Kocatepe University, Turkey
- Caucasus University administrative staff
For the purposes of the competition, it is necessary to know the English language and to submit the following documents in English:
- Copy of international passport;
- EUROPASS CV
- 1 cover letter;
- 1 letter of recommendation.
Applications will not be reviewed if they:
- Will be incomplete or inconsistent with established requirements;
- Will be delayed or presented gradually.
Candidates can apply online by January 20, 2020 at: email@example.com
The candidate should indicate in the e-mail subject the name of the university to which they are applying, each document should be labeled accordingly.
- Applications are reviewed by the Caucasus University Competition Commission;
- Candidates who have not yet used the Erasmus + mobility program will be given preference in the selection process;
- Interviewing or testing in English may be required;
- The commission will nominate the selected candidates;
- Information/documents on selected candidates will be provided to the receiving university;
- Final selection of administrative staff will be made by the receiving university;
For more information, please contact Caucasus University Department of International Relations and Projects, 2nd Floor, Room B25.