On September 26, at 11:00, Caucasus Business School MBA BOG students will defend their master's theses.
Masters will present papers on the following topics:
- Elene Chikvaidze - "The Impact of the Estonian Model on the Georgian Economy (2017-2019)"
- Diana Togoev - "The Impact of Banking Regulations on the Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Georgia"
- Giorgi Tatunashvili - "Money Laundering Terrorist Financing, Modern Challenges and Monitoring in the Practice of Georgian Financial Institutions"
- Natia Silikashvili - "International Financial Reporting Standards, namely IFRS Implementation of 16 Leases in Banks"
- Mariam Kemoklidze - "Involvement of Private Business in Public Procurement and Problems on the Example of Georgia"
- Shalva Maghradze - "State Assistance Program for the Agricultural Sector as a Mechanism, Effects and Results for the strengthening of the Sector"
- Tornike Geldiashvili - "Factors hindering the development of the Georgian securities market and ways to solve them"
The defense of the masters’ theses will be held in the A14 auditorium.