On December 14, 15 and 21, a jury court mock trial will be held at the CU campus.
December 14, 10:00 AM
- Introduction: Techniques of Proper Pronunciation;
- The Strategy and Purpose of Direct and Cross-Examination;
- The Significance of the Final Speech;
- Discussion of the Case and the Distribution of Roles.
December 15, 11:00 AM
- Preparation of the Prosecution and Defense for the Mock Trial
December 21, 10:00 AM
- The Jury Court Mock Trial.
The process will be led by Mr. Shota Tkeshelashvili, District Attorney of Western Georgia.
To apply, please register online at the link below.