An event for entrants interested in public administration and diplomacy will be held on February 27, at 15:00 in the Conference Hall of Caucasus University:governance simulation game "Manage the State."
By using a special computer game and with the help of academic staff, you will learn:
- What does it mean to manage the state? What is effective public administration?
- What political capital and budgetary resources are needed to carry out the desired policy in different areas?
- What is the relationship between voters, electoral groups, ideologies, civil unions and election results?
- How does the flight of a butterfly in one area of government lead to a storm in another?
- How are politics, economics, security, domestic and international politics intertwined?
If you want to learn about the complex world of politics, then join us and learn more about public administration and diplomacy through a fun computer game!
Orientation meeting and simulation will be led by: Dean of the School of Governance, Eka Akobia; Giorgi Tskhadaia, associate professor of political philosophy and ideologies of the public administration and diplomacy and international relations bachelor’s and master’s programs; Professor of Economics, Emir Eteria.
Those wishing to participate in the event, please register via the link.