Caucasus University announces mobility for the fall semester of the 2020-2021 academic year. A list of programs, vacancies and prices can be found here and on the online portal: students.emis.ge
The deadline for registration on the electronic portal for persons to enrolled through mobility (students.emis.ge) is from July 31, 2020 to August 19, 18:00;
Deadline for publishing mobility results on the electronic portal - August 26, 2020.
For more information on mobility rules and procedures, contact us at: 2377777, see. Caucasus University website: or see. Education Management Information System Website.
In case of a positive result on the e-portal, the deadlines for the student to apply to Caucasus University and submit the required documents are: August 26-September 2;
Recognition of student credits, review of the recognized credits and confirmation of written applications - September 3-9;
Preparation of a draft order on persons enrolled in mobility and submitting their information to the register of educational institutions - September 15.
Required documents are:
- Certificate of student status;
- Properly certified copies of all legal acts determining student status;
- Student study card (mark sheet);
- Copy of ID card;
- Notarized copy of the document certifying the completion of the previous educational level (in case of mobility for the bachelor's degree - notarized copy or original of the school-leaving certificate, in case of mobility for the master's degree - notarized copy of the bachelor's degree and attachment, in case of mobility for the doctorate - notarized copy of master’s diploma and attachment.
- A copy of the student’s military registration certificate (or military ticket, if any);
- Photo (3X4) - Printed 2 pcs. And an electronic version on CD;
- Certificate of State Grant Award, which you should get in the Education Management Information System, Panjikidze # 1a (former Budapest), Tel .: 032 2 220 220, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org