Caucasus University is announcing a competition for PhD students to take part in a week long (July 13-17, 2020) summer program at Radboud University (The Netherlands).
The summer program is fully funded under the Erasmus + International Mobility Project and covers travel expenses and grants.
The full funding provided for the program is €1650 (scholarship, two-way air ticket), the cost of program participation and educational course itself will later be deducted.
Three courses are offered as part of the Summer Program at Radboud University:
- Lecturing in the International Classroom
- Perfecting your Academic Writing Skills
- English Boost Camp Workshops
You can apply to a maximum of 2 of these courses. Radboud University will accept students in only 1 program.
To participate in the competition, active PhD students of Caucasus University must submit the following documents in English:
- Copy of international passport
- EUROPASS CV
- Grades (Minimum GPA-3.0)
- Motivation letter
- 1 letter of recommendation
Candidates must submit their application electronically by February 25, 2020 to the following address: email@example.com
Please note that mobility is only available on July 13-17, 2020.
- Caucasus University Competition Commission will review of application documents;
- The selected candidates will be nominated to the partner university;
- Final selection of students by Radboud University and the selected candidate will receive an official letter of acceptance
For more information, please contact Caucasus University Department of International Relations and Projects, 2nd Floor, Room B25.