The Grenoble Ecole de Management( GEM ), France, Grenoble is pleased to announce the intensive training course in "Innovation, Design thinking and intrapreneurship " for undergraduate and graduate students.
Admission Criteria :
- Master/Mba Students with at least 3 years of working experience.
- Filled out online application form.
- Professional level in English.
The Certificate Course in Innovation, Design Thinking and Intrapreneurship has a modular structure and is designed so that the tracks can be followed independently (1, 2 or 3 modules), or in a block, allowing participants to obtain a certificate at the end of the 3 weeks of training :
- 3-7 June 2019: Innovation Governance
- 10-14 June 2019: Intrapreneurship & Inside-Out Innovation
- 17-21 June 2019: Design & Outside-In Innovation
Each module has a 5-day schedule with a mix of contact hours, fields visits and professional guest speakers. (Arrival recommended on Sunday evening for a start on Monday morning)
2 US or 4 ECTS credits gained for each week of intensive training
Program fees :
- 2100€ for 1 week
- 3450€ for 2 weeks
- 4500€ for 3 weeks
Program fees include:
- Business courses (including individual and group work, case study, business simulation…)
- Company visit/guest speaker covering different industries and types of organizations.
- Networking events: welcome event to break the ice and farewell dinner, wine tasting event, French cooking classes
Fees do not include:
- Accommodation in Grenoble (suggestions of hotels can be provided by GEM)
- Round trip air fare
- Meals, except those listed above
Applications are open until 29 March.
For more information on the program they can visit our website.