Prague-based NGO SCHOLA EMPIRICA is pleased to invite you to participate in the 19th edition of Prague Summer School.
Prague Summer Schools are seven-day academic programs designed to bring together undergraduate and graduate students of various nationalities and academic backgrounds to enjoy their summer holidays in a unique academic and cultural environment.
Summer School will take place from 1-8 July 2022, in Prague.
SCHOLA EMPIRICA is pleased to announce the forthcoming Prague Summer Schools on the following topics:
- Summer School on Law, Crime, and Psychology
- Summer School on Conscious Business: From Greed to Sustainability
- Summer School on China: A World Superpower: Myth or Reality?
- Summer School on Development, Sustainability, and Globalization
- Summer School on Education: The Future of School
- Summer School on Behavioral Economics and Psychology
The program fee is 790 EUR. The program fee covers:
- Tuition and reading materials
- Accommodation in double rooms for one week
- The half-board which includes breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks
- Prague public transportation tickets and maps
- Site visits, social programs, and special events (e.g. Boat Tour on the Moldau River, Tours of Prague, Happy Hour, Free day trip, and a Farewell dinner)
Students are responsible for their travel to Prague, dinners, and personal expenses.
Interested candidates must fill out the online application form.
The deadline for submitting the applications is May 31, 2022.
For detailed information about the program, please visit the link.
In case of further questions, please contact the program organizational team at the following -email address: firstname.lastname@example.org