The Government of the Czech Republic announces scholarships for master's programs for the academic year 2023-2024.
The monthly stipend is 14,000 kroner. The scholarship covers both tuition fees and living expenses. Only travel expenses are not financed.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents, each in 2 copies, to the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Georgia:
- Completed application form (you can fill out the application form at the given link);
- Copy of passport;
- Health certificate and a certified translation of the certificate in English or Czech;
- A copy of the birth certificate and a certified translation of the certificate in the Czech language;
- A copy of the bachelor's diploma and a certified translation of the diploma in the Czech language;
- A copy of the bachelor's diploma appendix and a certified translation of the appendix in the Czech language;
- A signed statement of agreement to the terms and conditions;
- A signed application for consent to the regulatory conditions for the provision of health services;
- Signed consent form to return to home country after completing studies;
- Notice about the status of the institution where you received your bachelor's degree (the notice is issued by the Education Management Information System (EMIS.ge).
The deadline for submitting documents to the Czech Embassy is September 30, 2022.
For detailed information about the scholarship competition, as well as to view the application forms mentioned above, please visit the link.