Korea Development Institute (KDI) announces scholarships for Master’s degree programs.
Offered Master’s degree programs are:
- Public Policy
- Development Policy
- Public Management
- Intellectual property and Development Policy
Benefits: Full tuition waiver and a monthly stipend for most recipients.
Interested candidates must submit the following documents via the online application system:
- Online Application;
- Statement of Purpose;
- Diploma or Graduation Certificate;
- Official Transcripts;
- 2 Online Recommendation Letters;
- English proficiency test score report (TOEFL iBT, PBT, ITP; TOEIC, TOEIC-S; IELTS; TEPS, NEW TEPS, TEPS-S, I-TEPS; OPIc; PTE Academic; Cambridge English Exams);
- Employment Verification (For those who have professional experience only);
- Copy of Passport;
- Applicant's Photo.
The online application process starts on September 1, 2022, and ends on September 23, 2022.
For further information regarding the program, please find the file.
In case of further questions, please contact Korea Development Institute at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org