The Faculty of Law of Maltepe University is announcing a competition for participation in the International Student Congress (March 20-22, 2019) on the topic - "The Legal Context of Artificial Intelligence."
The topics of the presentation paper can be:
- Criminal liability in artificial intelligence;
- The legal status of artificial intelligence;
- The need for artificial intelligence in law;
- The safety and confidentiality of artificial intelligence on social media;
- Artificial intelligence and war crimes;
The deadline for submission of papers is January 15, 2019.
The program includes:
- Hotel accommodation;
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
- Participation in all sessions of the Congress;
- Coffee break;
- Materials needed for Congress;
- Istanbul city tour;
The program does not include:
- Air tickets;
- Additional costs;
- In-country transportation;
- Visa fee (if required)