Caucasus University is pleased to announce an opening for the Erasmus + Exchange Program for Academic Staff in the Spring Semester of 2020 at Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland.
Mobility is only possible with the Faculty of Political Science and Journalism AMU, in the following academic areas: International Relations (Undergraduate) / (Graduate); Journalism and Mass Communication (Graduate). For specific coursework, please refer to the relevant documentation.
The Erasmus + Exchange program for international mobility of academic staff covers travel expenses and grants scholarships. The amount of the scholarship is determined in accordance with Erasmus + guidelines and the laws of the recipient country. To teach at a partner university, staff mobility is one week (includes 5 business days, though the university may offer increased mobility days) and includes a mandatory 8 lecture hours.
Applications may be submitted by:
- Full-time academic staff (By order/long-term contract) with experience in English language course reading or;
- Academic staff of Caucasus University, who has experience in reading English language courses;
Interested academic staff must submit the following documents in English:
- Copy of international passport;
- Filled Application Form (see Appendix # 1)
- EUROPASS CV
- 1 cover letter
- 1 Letter of recommendation from the faculty
Candidates can apply online by February 27, 2020 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate should indicate in the email subject line the name of the selected university on to they are applying to. Each document should be labeled accordingly.
- Applications are reviewed by the Caucasus University Competition Commission;
- The commission will nominate the selected candidates;
- The commission will provide information/documents on selected candidates to the receiving university;
- Final selection of academic staff will be done by the receiving university;
For more information, please contact Caucasus University Department of International Relations and Projects, 2nd Floor, Room B25.