Academic/administrative staff of Caucasus University can participate into the mobility at foreign universities from one week to a maximum of 3 months. The duration of mobility is determined by the specific partner university.
Outgoing Academic/Administrative Staff
Academic/ Administrative Staff of CU is eligible to participate into the program:
Full-time Academic Staff (assigned by order/ ling-term contract), who was experience delivering courses in English language or Academic staff of Caucasus University holding Administrative position, who has experience of teaching in English language.
Interested academic staff must submit the following documents in English:
- Copy of international passport
- Filled application form
- CV in EUROPASS form
- An essay that reflects the experience of teaching at Caucasus University; Information on projects and programs in which the applicant has participated with Caucasus University or as a representative of Caucasus University
- 1 letter of recommendation from the faculty.
- Submitted application documents will be reviewed by the University committee and International Relations and Projects Department;
- The above mentioned department will nominate the selected candidates;
- Information/documents on selected candidates will be provided to the receiving university;
- Final selection of academic staff will be made by the receiving university;
please see the list of partner universities at the following link.
The Erasmus+ Exchange Program for Academic/Administrative staff privides scholarship and covers travel expenses.
The amount of daily scholarships for academic/administrative staff will be issued in accordance with Erasmus + guidelines and the laws of the receiving country.
Denmark, Ireland, Netherland, Sweden, UK - 160 Euro
Belgium, Bulgaria, The Czech Republic, Greece, France, Italy, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Hungary, Austria, Poland, Romania, Finland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey - 140 Euro
Germany, Spain, Latvia, Malta, Portugal, Slovakia, Republic of Yugoslavia, Macedonia - 120 Euro
Estonia, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovenia - 100 euro
Travel costs are reimbursed according to the distance between home and host cities. To calculate the distance, please refer to:
Travel Distance Calculator:
Travel distances Top-up amounts
Between 10 and 99 KM: 20 EUR per participant
Between 100 and 499 KM: 180 EUR per participant
Between 500 and 1999 KM: 275 EUR per participant
Between 2000 and 2999 KM: 360 EUR per participant
Between 3000 and 3999 KM: 530 EUR per participant
Between 4000 and 7999 KM: 820 EUR per participant
8000 KM or more: 1300 EUR per participant
Note: These scholarship and travel limits may change depending on the university’s national regulations.