The list of accessible databases:
- Elsevier B.V. - information and analytics company specializing in scientific, technical, and medical content, which combines the following products:
- ScienceDirect - an online collection of science journals that hosts over 18 million pieces of content from more than 4,000 academic journals and 30,000 e-books. The journals are united in 4 directions: Physical Sciences and Engineering, Life Sciences, Health Sciences, and Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Scopus - A database of citations and abstracts covering a series of books and journals. Includes up to 35,000 peer-reviewed scientific journals from the fields of life sciences, social sciences, physical sciences and health sciences. Unlike ScienceDirect, only the titles of the journals are indexed and ranked here, not allowing access to the texts of the articles.
- Sci-val Funding (Funding Institutional) - This database combines information on up to 5,000 grant funding sources for both government and private donors.
- Mendeley - software that enables citation management as well as generating bibliographies of research papers
- EBSCO HOST - Digital repository / electronic library, which includes up to 600 thousand electronic resources (articles, books). It also has two collections indexing journals in the field of politics and the humanities: Political Science Complete; Humanities International Complete
- HeinOnline - a digital repository / electronic library specializing in law. Includes cases, as well as state regulations, academic materials, texts of international agreements
- Taylor and Francis - a publishing house that publishes up to 7,000 books and 2,700 academic journals annually in the humanities and social sciences, law, and education.