The National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement awarded re-accreditation to a few academic programs of Caucasus University.
Re-accreditation was granted to the following educational programs:
- Bachelor's Program in Diplomacy and International Relations;
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programs in Business Administration;
- Bachelor's Degree Program in Journalism and Mass Communication;
- Master’s Degree Program in Healthcare Administration;
- Master of Science in Management.
The accreditation process of the educational programs continues at Caucasus University.