Caucasus University, National Association of Human Resources (Area, NAHR - European Association for People Management (EAPM), the only member from Georgia) with the participation of its affiliated organization, "Georgian Association of Young HR Professionals" started the joint project "Synergy of Artificial Intelligence and HR", which provides a cycle of meetings in Georgia, on the prospects of using artificial intelligence and the challenges related to the digitization of HR processes.
On June 16, the first roundtable meeting was held at Caucasus University, which was attended by representatives of various fields, HR professionals, company heads and founders.
The participants of the roundtable discussed the difficulties, threats, positive and promising opportunities at the initial stage of using artificial intelligence in different industries in Georgia.
The cycle of meetings will continue with the participation of the National Association of Human Resources (Area, NAHR) affiliate organization "Association of Young HR Professionals of Georgia" within the framework of the joint project "Synergy of Artificial Intelligence and HR" of the National Association of Human Resources (Area, NAHR) and Caucasus University.
The participants of the discussion were:
- Lili Bibilashvili - founding director of the National Human Resources Association, Doctor of social sciences, professor
- Irakli Beselidze - the founder of "CALEN AI".
- Irma Daushvili - founder and general director of "DIO".
- Mikheil Bregvadze - executive director of Hualing building materials hypermarket
- Tamila Gvelesiani - founding director of HR Digital Corporation, expert
- Khatuna Chkhaidze - HR manager of Hualing Group
- Maksim Iavich - head of the Caucasus School of Technology master's program
- Tatia Bakashvili - HR Director of "Nikora Trade".
- Keta Anesashvili - "Majid Al Futai Hypermarket Georgia". - Regional human capital manager.
- Mariam Meburishvili - BOYGAR's HRBP
- Shalva Baghaturia - representative of consulting company "STREAM".
- Representatives of the Council of the "Georgia Young HR Professionals Association, a subsidiary organization of the National Human Resources Association":
- Anna Kopadze
- Salome Aspanidze
- Ani Imerlishvili
- Veriko Akhaladze
- Salome Skhiereli
- Helen Amaghlobeli
- Tatia Evgenidze