On September 18, Caucasus University played host to partners’ meeting of a program – Development of Mechanisms of Innovative Funding in Private Sector with the view of Encouraging Investments in Sustainable Power Projects – funded within the framework of Horizon 2020.
The chief aim of the project is to develop innovative mechanisms of funding which will facilitate and encourage implementation of energy efficient measures and projects by private sector. The project will study the mechanisms of funding in partner countries and analyze the Energy Law and Regulation; representatives of the project participant organizations will be re-trained in drawing up projects and handling issues of funding; new manuals will be compiled to help re-train representatives of the sector; the mechanisms of funding will be put into practice through pilot funding campaigns taking into account requirements, potential and needs of the partner countries.
The project started on March 3, 2018 ends in 2020. The project participants are 14 organizations from six countries.
The Project partners:
- Project coordinator: -CONPLUSULTRA GMBH (CPU) – Austria
- CAUCASUS UNIVERSITY (CU) – Georgia
- ENERGY INVESTMENT CONSULTANTS (EIC) – Georgia
- GEORGIAN LEASING COMPANY (GLC) - Georgia
- WIRTSCHAFTSUNIVERSITAT WIEN (IIB/WU) – Austria
- CONDA AG (CONDA) – Austria
- MAZOWIECKA AGENCJA ENERGETYCZNA SPZOO (MAE) – Poland
- IPOMEMA FINANCIAL ADVISORY – Poland
- JIHOCESKA AGENTURA PRO PODPORU INOVACNIHO PODNIKANI O.P.S. (JAIP) – Czech
- EKOPORT ZS (EKO) – Czech
- RAZVOJNA AGENIJA ZAGREB-TPZ DRUSTVO S ORGANICENOM ODGOVORNOSCU ZA PROMICANJE REGIONALNOG RAZVOJA (DAZ) – Croatia
- REGIONALNA ENERGETSKA AGENCIJA SJEVEROZAPADNE HRVATSKE (REGEA) –Croatia
- CAUCASUS CONSULTING GROUP-AM (CCG-AM) – Armenia
- ACBA LEASING CREDIT ORGANIZATION (ACBA L) – Armenia