The defense of bachelor's theses was held on July 16 and 19 at the Caucasus School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Students of European Studies and History have submitted their bachelor's theses on topics as:
Eastern Partnership in the field of culture and Georgia
- Political aspects of the Georgia-EU Association Agreement
- Political emancipation of women in Georgia according to the newspaper "Voice of a Georgian Woman"
- Strasbourg decision on the 2008 Russia-Georgia war
- South Caucasus Pipeline and its importance for Europe
- The processes of shaping the EU's unified energy security policy in the 21st century.
- Influence of Georgia's energy transit functions on EU integration processes.
- EU and Russian policy in Georgia since 2008
- Georgia - The main challenges of the EU energy relations within the framework of the Association Agreement
- EU 20/20/20 Sustainable Development Strategy - A tool of solidarity or confrontation
- Emigration from Europe to North America
- Georgia - Cooperation in the field of labor migration between the EU
- The issue of women's political representation in the Democratic Republic of Georgia and Europe
- Satirical-humorous magazine "Devil's Whip" (1919-1921)
- Importance of the Caspian Sea region for EU energy security
- European integration processes in the context of the Eastern Partnership program in Georgia
- Georgia Biodiversity Policy
- The Cyprus issue in Turkey-EU relations.
- Georgia's integration in the European Union - obstacles and consequences in 2014-2021
- Visa liberalization and its consequences for Georgia
- The role of the Constituent Assembly of Georgia as a legislative body in the process of establishing a European-type democratic state
- Approximation of Georgia's protected areas with European regulations
- Green Agreement and Georgia
- Nagorno-Karabakh War: Azerbaijan-Armenia Relations After the Collapse of the Soviet Union, 1988-1994
- Armed confrontation between the Democratic Republic of Georgia and the Democratic Republic of Armenia
- Religious status of the EU countries and legislative policy
Students successfully defended their theses. A very interesting discussion took place, as a result of which the students received useful tips.