On September 24, students of the Business Administration, Finance master’s program defended their theses.
The masters presented theses on the following topics:
- Tano Tetvadze - "Analysis of the capital structure of the bank during the financial crisis on the example of TBC Bank"
- Mariam Kvavilashvili - "Comparative analysis of the use of IFRS 9 and Local GAAP by Georgian commercial banks for supervisory purposes on the example of the Bank of Georgia"
- Ana Musaeva - "Reducing import-related trade risks with the help of a letter of credit"
- Dali Mikeladze - "Current Changes in Audit and Accounting in Georgia"
- Dimitri Pirtskhalaishvili - "Channels of Monetary Policy Transfer Mechanism and Their Impact on the Capital Structure and Financial Sustainability of Companies in Economically Developing Countries"
- Lali Kandaurishvili - "Analysis of the Results of the Estonian Model of Profit Tax in Georgia"
- Mariam Papidze - "Securities Market in Georgia, Problems, Development Strategy and Recommendations"
The members of the commission were: Elene Jgharkava, Tengo Taktakishvili, Vato Berishvili.
The graduate students successfully defended their theses before the commission.