On July 20-21, the students of the Business Administration Master's Program of the Caucasus School of Business defended their master's theses at Caucasus University.
Students presented papers on the following topics:
- Nikoloz Geldiashvili - Portfolio Management in Georgia and change of portfolio performance after including real estate in portfolio;
- Davit Jangveladze - Personal Financial Planning Patterns in Georgia;
- Ana Gorgodze - Earning Management Practices among Georgian SMES;
- Mariam Patsinashvili - Global Oil price impact on profitability of Georgian fuel industry companies
(Case study of Georgia);
- Tamaz Tordia - PENSION REFORM IN GEORGIA: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR MULTI-PILLAR PENSION SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT.
- Luka Katsarava-Khvibliani - Effective e-commerce management to increase customer engagement in the Georgian auto industry;
- Salome Javakhadze - The role of emotional intelligence in the era of artificial intelligence (in the perspective of generations);
- Ana Mikhailid - Quality management impact on the organizations' performance;
- Nino Adamia - THE IMPACT OF CONTENT MARKETING ON E-COMMERCE BRAND ENGAGEMENT AND LOYALTY;
- Ana Chelidze - employer branding and employee engagement in organizations with an agile approach (banking sector in Georgia;
- Mariam Pkhovelishvili - Impact of remote work and digital transformation on organizational culture on the example of Georgia;
- Nika Abuladze - The impact of access to financial resources on the development of small and medium-sized businesses in Georgia;
- Mariam Dikhaminjia - The influence of leader-member exchange (LMX) relationship on employee job satisfaction in the hospitality industry (Example of Georgia);
- Luka Soselia - E-commerce Market in Georgia – Challenges and Perspectives;
- Mariam Gabatashvili - THE IMPACT OF LEADERSHIP STYLE ON EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION IN THE RETAIL SECTOR IN GEORGIA: LEADER & EMPLOYEE PERSPECTIVE;
On July 20, members of the commission were: Tamar Tsertsvadze,Ana Elizarova,Buba Lezhava,Giorgi Natroshvili,Aleksandre Mikeladze, Vato Berishvili, Tengiz Taktakishvili.
On July 21, members of the commission were: Miranda Tsintsqaladze,Tamar Tsertsvadze,Ana Elizarova,Dara Ahmed,Davit Tsiklauri.
The students successfully defended their theses before the commission.