On September 23, students of the Business Administration, Finance master’s program defended their theses.
The masters presented theses on the following topics:
- Salome Khozrevanidze - "Foreign Direct Investment role in Georgia"
- Pikria Papidze - "Real Estate Market Development Trends in Georgia"
- Giga Kakalashvili - "Impact of Refinancing Loan Interest Rate on GEL Exchange Rate against US Dollar"
- Anna Kuprava - "Introduction and Management of Innovative Products in the Georgian Banking Market"
- Mariam Kodalashvili - "The Impact of Credit Regulations on the Main Activities of Commercial Banks in Georgia"
- Archil Adeishvili - "The Impact of Individual Lending Regulations on Banking and Equipment Sales Businesses"
- Mari Gogaladze - "Pension System in Georgia: Reform and Challenges"
The members of the commission were: Elene Jgharkava, Nodar Kiladze, Erekle Pirveli and Giorgi Natroshvili.
The graduate students successsfully defended their theses before the commission.