On September 25, students of the Business Administration, Finance master’s program defended their theses.
The masters presented theses on the following topics:
- Dea Gamkrelidze - "Pension Fund as a Source of Financing for Energy Projects"
- Nato Basilashvili - "Analysis of Economic Profitability of Investment Markets in Georgia, on the Example of Synergy Capital"
- Mari Mirzashvili - "On the Example of Bond Issuance of Georgian State Electric System (GSE) Financial Analysis of the Georgian Energy Sector"
- Beka Darakhvelidze - "Calculating the Value of Investors' Capital and Its Obstacles in Developing Countries (on the Example of Georgia and Brazil)"
- Lasha Bikashvili - "Impact of Mergers and Asquisitions on Georgian markets and Economy"
- Salome Khaburdzania - "Determinants of Capital Structure and Dividend Policy"
- Nino Alibegashvili - "Assessing the Impact of International Financial Institutions on the Development of the Country's Economy in Sectors"
The members of the commission were: Elene Jgharkava, Giorgi Natroshvili, Akaki Tsomaia and Erekle Pirveli.
The graduate students successfully defended their theses before the commission.