Prerequisites for Caucasus School of Business are:
- Bachelor's Degree Certificate
- Successful passing of the national master's exam
- 2 years’ work experience
- Successful passing of the relevant entrance exam for Caucasus University School of Business (includes English Comprehension and Writing Components at B2 level and general logical and quantitative reasoning questions; the individual may be exempt from this condition if there is a language proficiency document); See exam sample
- Successful interview with the Admission Commission of Caucasus School of Business Master’s Program.
Documentation to be submitted:
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Motivation letter
- Notarized copies of a bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma or certificate of degree indicating date and order number
- Military Service Card (for male applicants)
- Copy of ID card
- NAEC card
- 2 photos + CD
- Completed Form 1 (About Personal Information)
- Online registration form
Terms of payment:
Tuition fees are paid on a semester basis in accordance with credits.
You can apply for a master's degree with a state grant and additionally a CU grant, which covers 50% of the total cost of the program.
There are two ways to obtain a CU grant:
- If you are/will be a graduate of any university bachelor's program and have a bachelor's total weighted average (GPA) of 3.5 and above
If you earn 65% or more of the maximum grant score on the Unified Master's Exam (The change in this requirement derives from the change in the formula for calculating the general master's exam grant score, which was implemented by the National Examinations Center in 2021)
The annual cost of studying for a master's degree is:
CU standard tax
With a CU grant
CU grant with a government grant
7 500 GEL
3 750 GEL
2 625 GEL
If a graduate of Caucasus University does not have a GPA (3.5 and above), he or she will receive 10% of the full program funding.