On May 23, Caucasus University held a Scientific Conference of Caucasus School of Economics.
Three best research works were selected:
- Archil Arjevanidze took the first place with the theme "Challenges and Opportunities of the Capital Market of Georgia".
- The second place: Nino Baramidze and Teona Grigalashvili commented on the topic "Factors Slowing down the Development of Georgia's Economy ".
- Third Place: Tatia Gorgiladze and Mariam Ninidze "Economic Trends in Tourism of Adjara. Predictions and Recommendations"
- Nodari Pridonashvili on the topic "Tax Audit and its Procedures".
- Ketevan Revazishvili "Inflation"