Procedures for admission to the doctoral program:
- Submit the documents required for acceptance
- Pass the English language exam at B2 level (information about the exam)
- Pass Mathematics Admission Test (Test Information)
- Interview with the Admissions Committee
List of documents required for admission to doctoral programs:
- Application form (download here)
- A notarized copy of a master's degree or equivalent academic degree. The applicant must have completed an accredited higher education program
- Notarized copy of diploma/marks sheet
- Certificate of at least B2 level English language proficiency or a notarized copy of English language bachelor's or master's degree (if any), otherwise the applicant is required to pass an English language entrance examination
- Motication letter on research interest in English
- Two letters of recommendation in English addressed to the Admissions Committee of Caucasus School of Economics
- CV in English
- Copy of ID card
- Military membership (for boys)
- Two photos printed and recorded on disk
- Online registration
- Applications for the doctoral program can be submitted 2025 September;
- Documents can be submitted electronically via email: email@example.com
Or hard copies at the following address: Caucasus University, Paata Saakadze 1;
- Applications can be submitted to the following address: Caucasus University, Paata Saakadze 1, Room: A 2;
- Exam in english language: 2025 September;
- Exam in Math: 2025 September;
- Applicants’ interviews with Admissions Commission: 2025 September.
Tuition and funding:
- The cost of a three-year doctoral program is 9,000 GEL.
- Students pay in two parts. In the first year - 4,500 GEL and accordingly in the second year also - 4,500 GEL.
- At the end of the first year, honors doctoral students will be able to obtain a grant from Caucasus School of Economics, the amount of which is GEL 4,500, so this grant will fully fund the remaining tuition fees.