On May 28, Caucasus University held a conference for the students of Caucasus School of Governance.
The aim of the conference is to cover the current directions of international relations and public governance and encourage students to engage in academic and scientific research activities.
I place - Elza Mamukashvili, Mariam Gogrichiani - "Secondary Education System in Georgia in the Context of Euro Integration"; AAdvisor - Sergi Kapanadze
II place - Irakli Getiashvili, Marie Moseshvili - "Electronic Governance in Georgia"; Advisor - Svimon Maskharashvili
III place - Giorgi Kotrikadze - "Influence of Violent Radicalization and Terrorism on Western Democracies at the Beginning of the XX Century and Now"; Advisor - Giorgi Goguadze
- Members of the Student Scientific Conference Committee:
- Eka Akobia - Associate Professor of Caucasus School of Governance
- Giorgi Goguadze - Assistant of Caucasus School of Governance
- Gvantsa Abdaladze - Invited Lecturer at Caucasus School of Governance
- Participants were awarded certificates and memorable gifts.