Caucasus University hosted a CSG organized Summer School “European Union: “Current Issues and Politics”. Participants (students, journalists, CSO activists) who took part in the training were selected from across Georgia.
The summer school was conducted by a Jean Monnet Professor Dr. Sergi Kapanadze.
The program of the school included master courses on the following topics:
- Institutional Architecture of the European Union
- Transformative power of the European Union and its neighborhood policy
- Hot topics in EU political agenda, including the latest parliamentary elections and its outcomes
- EU relations with its eastern partners
- EU approximation reforms
- Negotiations in the European Council (simulation game)
Participants were awarded certificates of accomplishment.