The defence of bachelor's theses was held on July 21 and 22 at Caucasus School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Bachelor’s degree students of History and European Studies presented their theses on such topical and interesting topics as:
- From the history of the Georgian Liberation Committee
- Cities of Iberia from the Roman Era
- The Influence of Russian Propaganda on Georgia
- On the Participation of Georgians in the Second World War
- Challenges of Building the First European Social-Democratic State - The Experience of the Democratic Republic of Georgia
- European People's Party and Georgia
- The European model of higher education in Georgian higher education institutions
- Impact of Georgia's EU and NATO Integration on the Formulation of the Country's Cyber Security Policy in 2008-2019
- The European Union as a mediator - on the example of the Georgian-Russian conflict
- EU-Russia Energy Relations - Overview of Current Challenges
- Assessment of attitudes towards and knowledge on the EU among ethnic minorities living in Georgia
Students successfully defended their dissertations and received helpful tips and recommendations from commission members.
It is noteworthy that the defence of bachelor’s degree theses at the School of Humanities and Social Sciences took place for the first time this year, which is an important step in the development of educational programs. It also promotes the introduction and strengthening of norms of research activity and academic fairness in students.