Pre-condition of admission to the Master’s Program is having a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, passing the Unified National Examinations for Master’s Degree and having a document (either a certificate or Diploma Appendix) certifying knowledge of B2 level of the English language (CEFR). If this is not the case, the candidate shall take a test in the English language at the University.
List of documents to be submitted:
- Diploma certifying having Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a copy of the diploma certified by the Notary
- Diploma appendix
- Copy of ID
- Transcript of Military record (male applicants)
- Two photos (printed and on CD)
- Cover letter
- Online registration
- Document submission - 1 September, Room A2
- Interview with selected candidates - 4-5 September, 2023
- English language exam - 6 September, 2023
- Test for CU grant applicants - 6 September, 2023
See the English language exam example.
See the sample CU grant test at the link.
Terms of Payment
The tuition fee is paid per semester according to the number of credits taken.
CU Grant covers 50% of the full cost of the program, which can be obtained in the case:
- If you are / were a graduate of any university bachelor's program and have a bachelor's total weighted average (GPA) of 3.5 and above
- If you earn 65% or more of the maximum grant score on the Unified Master's Exam
If you meet both of these conditions, you will be able to apply for a grant and get funding.
The annual price of the Master's Program is:
|Standard CU fee||When obtaining CU grant||When obtaining State and CU grant|
|4 950 GEL||2 475 GEL||1 350 GEL|