Caucasus University is announcing a competition in research activities for obtaining the University’s inner funding.
The aim of the competition is to promote research-oriented academic process, increase the University’s research potential and integrate affiliated academic and scientific personnel as well as Master’s degree and Doctorate students in the national and international scientific activities.
In the framework of the competition fundamental and applied research, including research facilitating to academic pursuits will be funded.
Individual researcher or research groups representing academic (as well as invited) staff, researchers, PhD and Master’s degree students of Caucasus University will be able to submit their work for obtaining funding.
The requested amount for each research project shall not exceed 25 000 GEL.
The project proposals include:
- Application for the research project for university’s internal funding (1 attachment)
- Description of the research project (2 attachments)
- CVs and/or resumes of the members (leader, researchers, administrative staff) of the research project
Funding rules and procedures and evaluation criteria of the project application:
- Rules and procedures of the University’s inner funding for research activity
- The evaluation criteria for funding a research activity
To find out more, contact:
Tel: (+995 32) 237 77 77 (453)
Tel: (+995 32) 237 77 77 (419)
For taking part in the competition, registration of applications for the project will start on December 15, 2018 and continue until December 31, 2018 on the email: email@example.com
The results of the competition will be published on the University web page before January 31, 2019.