Caucasus University announces a vacancy for the position of Quality Assurance and Improvement Manager at the Department of Quality Assurance
- Participate in the creation and development of the Plan-Do-Check-Develop (PDCA) quality assurance system at Caucasus University;
- Implement-operate the Plan-Do-Check-Develop (PDCA) quality assurance system;
- Participate in the process of checking the quality of educational programs operation, prepare reports and develop recommendations;
- Periodically monitor the learning process;
- Participate in the process of analyzing students' academic performance and developing recommendations;
- Participate in the process of analyzing the results of student surveys and monitoring the implementation of recommendations;
- Participate in the process of preparing self-assessment and other documents for authorization and program accreditation;
- Making a description of the activities of the Department for the purposes of submitting an annual report;
- Participate in other activities related to the functions and tasks of the Department.
- A master's degree or an equivalent academic degree in education administration/management;
- At least 2 years of experience working in a managerial (low and secondary) position or experience working in an administrative position in a higher education institution;
- Knowledge of English at least B2 level (English language proficiency will be tested on the basis of testing or interview).
- Ability to manage time effectively;
- Detail orientation;
- Full-time, Monday through Saturday (Saturday short working day);
- Payment (on hand): By agreement during the probationary period. After the probationary period - 1000 GEL;
- Probationary period: 3 months
Interested parties, please send your resume (CV) in Georgian and English (be sure to indicate the name, surname and contact information of the recommender in the resume) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please indicate "Quality Assurance and Improvement Manager" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Deadline for applications: August 22, 2021.
Note: Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information provided by you and will only contact candidates who have passed Phase II.