Caucasus School of Medicine and Healthcare Management (CMS) is announcing a competition for the academic position of Professor (1 vacancy) in the following areas:
Professor (1 vacancy)
- Healthcare Management
- A person with a doctorate or an equivalent academic degree in the relevant field, who has at least 6 years of scientific-pedagogical work experience and at least 3 years of practical experience working in the relevant field of the discipline will be selected as a professor for a term of 6 years.
Additional Requirements for Relevant Candidates for Healthcare Management Vacancies:
- Proficiency in English. At least B2 level.
- Fair and disciplined;
- Has the ability to present and impart knowledge;
- Has the ability to relate to the audience;
- Has the ability to persuade and listen;
- Has the ability to take an individual approach;
- Has the ability to think analytically and logically;
- Has the ability to work both in a team and individually.
Interested parties should submit:
- Resume in Georgian and English (CV - include information on teaching and research)
- A copy of ID;
- Copies of education certification documents (qualification and academic degree; documents certifying the possession of a doctorate/master’s/ bachelor's degree or equivalent academic degree), in case of doctoral students – document certifying status of current doctorate level education;
- In case of abroad thesis defense - necessary documentation for authentication;
- Certificate of scientific-pedagogical activity and information on the workload in other HEIs in the past year;
- Information about the candidate/doctorate and master’s topic (topic title, field, direction);
- Full information about articles, books, monographs or other scientific works, including: title of the paper, place of publication, date, number of pages and title of the publisher, as well as copies of the outer cover of the paper (data from the last 5 (five) years are especially important for the competition);
- Certificates, awards or other documents
- Other documents corresponding to the criteria established for the purpose of holding an academic/scientific position, documents certifying professional experience;
- Proof of English (B2) proficiency.
The competition will be held in three stages:
Stage I - Selection of submitted documents
Stage II - presentation/interview
Stage III - Summary of the competition.
Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information provided by you. Only the selected candidates who successfully pass the first stage will be contacted for the second stage!
Announcement of the competition: May 24, 2021.
Submissions: June 24, 2021 - June 30, 2021.
Competition period: July 2021.
Venue of the competition: Tbilisi, Paata Saakadze # 1.
Competition result publication period: July 2021.
Interested persons, please send the indicated documents to the following email address: email@example.com or submit it in hard copy to the address: Paata Saakadze # 1, Personnel Management Department.
For more information, please contact the Caucasus University Personnel Management Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel .: 2 377777.
Please enter the name of the relevant academic position and direction in the subject field.