Training modules are held during the year and a half. Classes are held once a month, from 3 to 5 days, 6 hours a day. After the successful completion of the course students start working on the final project.
- Undergraduate Degree
- At least 3 years of full-time work experience
- Fluency in English
- Application Deadline: February, 2020
- Program start date: April, 2020
Specializations: International Business Development - in Tbilisi campus (other specializations optionally available in Grenoble Campus, Paris or Berlin).
Degree Level: Master in Business Administration (120 ECTS credits)
Program Language: English
The Dual GGSB - CSB MBA program is the joint venture between Grenoble Graduate School of Business and Caucasus School of Business, leading towards a dual degree. Upon successful completion of the program, students will be awarded the prestigious Master of Business Administration degree from GGSB and the International Executive Master of Business Administration degree from CSB.
- 4th in France / by FT 2017
- 26th Business School in Europe/ by FT 2018
- 17th Business School in Europe / by FT 2016
- 60th Executive MBA globally / by FT 2018
- Grenoble Ecole De Management - ranked 6th best Business School in France by:
- Le Point February 2015
- Le Parisien May 2015
- Le Figaro Etudiant November 2014
Key strengths of this program
The MBA offers a 500 hour general management program in a triple-accredited International Business School.
Theoretical and practical management learning targeted at experienced professionals.
Unique part-time MBA structure
International program delivered in the vibrant emerging market of the South Caucasus region and culminating with the specialization modules delivered in the heart of the French Alps, or in two leading European capitals - either Paris or Berlin.
70 % of the program will be delivered by the GGSB lecturers and 30 % by the top ranking GSB lecturers with significant international experience;
GGSB is internationally recognized for its triple accreditation AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
program in Tbilisi provides almost 50 % savings on tuition charge for GGSB MBA program. Plus, the living cost, as a result fees are 75% less than in Grenoble.
Program Delivery and Structure
The course modules are taught over one and half academic year. The class sessions take place each month during 3 to 5 days, 6 hours per day. Upon successful completion of these modules participants will begin their Final Project.
Our students and Alumni hold top and middle managerial positions in below listed companies:
- Bank of Georgia (BOG)
- TBC Bank
- VTB Bank
- Credo Bank
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia
- Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development
- Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia
- Municipal Development Fund of Georgia
- Alliance Group Holding
- British American Tobacco
- JTI Caucasus
- ACT Global
- Tegeta Motors
- Millenium Challenge Georgia Fund (MCG)
- Diplomat Georgia
- Georgian Audit & Consulting Company (GACC)
- Georgian Industrial Group (GIG)
- Georgian Railway
- Georgian Farmers Association
- Caucasus University