- Bachelor's or any other degree equal to the Bachelor's
- Certificate confirming passing the Unified National Examination (B type test)
- Being a successful candidate at the interview held at CHS
Papers to be submitted
- 2 photos 3x4 (electronic version on CD)
- A copy of ID
- Military conscription (for male candidates)
- A Notary certified copy of the diploma + grade transcript
The document submission: September 3 – September 13, in the Dean’s Offices of the Schools of Law, Social Sciences and Diplomacy of Georgian-American University (the first floor: address: N10 Merab Aleksidze St) from 11.00- to 18.00 every day except week-ends.
Interview - at 16.00, September 15.
- The deadline for submitting documents on September 9.
- Interview with the Admission Commission will be held on September 12.
- Test for CU Grants will be held on September 14.
Terms of Payment
The tuition fee is paid per semester according to the number of credits taken.
The annual price of the Master's Program is:
|Standard CU fee||When obtaining State and CU grant|
|2 250 GEL||0 GEL|