The following is a step-by-step guide to all the things you need to do before you become CU student:
Application review process takes 3-5 working days.
- 2 Photos
- Notarized copy of passport
- Notarized copy of High School Accomplishment certificate/Bachelor’s diploma/Master’s diploma, depending on study level
- Notarized copy of University Transcript
- Language Proficiency Certificate (IELTS-6.0; TOEFL-78;)
- Admission letter from home university in case of International Degree Mobility
Based on the power of attorney letter, representative of the university translates documents into Georgian, notarizes and submits application to “National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement”, for official recognition. The feedback process lasts from 5 days to 1 month.
Successful applicant will have to pay full tuition fee via bank to the CU’s bank account in order to receive enrollment letter.
Fall Semester (September – January): June 20
Spring Semester (February – Mid-July): October 20
Dual MBA Program: February 23