On December 23, at 11:00, a cyber security conference for students and young scientists will be held at Caucasus University.
The conference is open to higher education students and young scientists at any level. To participate, interested parties should register and submit their research abstracts via the link by no later than November 20. Confirmation letters will be sent to selected participants by November 30.
The main requirements are:
- The research topic should be from the field of cyber security
- Research should be on a topical issue
- The method/ solution provided by the scientist should be innovative and new
The purpose of the conference is to advance the promotion and development of cyber security in both practical and scientific directions among students and young scientists. The conference is organized by the Cyber Security Center of Caucasus University in collaboration with the Scientific Cyber Security Association.
- Venue: Caucasus University
- Date: December 23, Saturday
- Start time: 11:00 (GMT +4, Tbilisi time)
- Cost of participation: free
- Type of topic presentation and time limit: presentation, report. 10-15 minutes.
- Exceptional academic papers will be featured in a local scientific journal. Additionally, selected relevant works will be published in an internationally indexable journal.
- Special paper(s) will be awarded in the "Best Paperwork" nomination.
- All participants receive a certificate of participation.
- Cybersecurity experts will be invited to the conference to engage with young researchers and report on current developments in the field.