On April 16, from 13:00 to 17:00, Caucasus University will host an international scientific conference "Telecommunications and Cyber Security". The topics of the conference are modern communication and cybersecurity. Georgian cybersecurity experts and Ukrainian cyber security and telecommunications experts will take part in the event.
Speakers and topics:
- Maxim Iavich, Head of Cyber Security, Caucasus University, Professor, President of the Scientific Cyber Security Association.
Topic: Security of 5G cellular networks.
- Vladimer Svanadze, Internet Development Initiative IDI, Chairman, Director of the Georgian Academy of Technological Innovation.
Topic: Education in the field of cyber security.
- Sergiy Gnatyuk, Professor; Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Cyber Security, Computer and Software Engineering, Kyiv National Aviation University.
Topic: Quantum key distribution in 5G cellular networks and their security.
- Roman Odarchenko, Professor, Head of the Department of Telecommunications and Radio Electronics Systems at Kyiv National Aviation University, Scientific Advisor at NAU Cyber Security R&D Laboratory.
Topic: The connection between 5G PPP projects: the road from the past and the future.
- Giorgi Akhalaia - Lecturer of Cyber Security at Caucasus University.
Topic: Improved architecture of 5G cellular networks. All papers in the conference will be published in the journal SPCSJ.
The event is organized by Caucasus University, Scientific Cyber Security Association and Georgian Academy of Technological Innovations. The event is supported by Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation (CARYS-19-121 grant).
Those wishing to attend should register at the link. The number of seats is limited.
Please note that conference registration will only be activated upon confirmation.