The project HUMERIA aims to stimulate institutional cooperation and collaboration among partner members and, in particular, decision and policy makers on strategies to enhance internationalization between EU and ENPI HEIs in the fields of Humanities, Education, Regional and International Relations, Arts and Design.
The main objectives of the project are:
- To stimulate institutional cooperation and collaboration among partner member states. In particular, decision and policy makers on strategies to enhance internationalization between EU and ENPI higher education institutions in the fields of Humanities, Education, Regional and International Relations, Arts and Design;
- To develop a learning and teaching capacity in ENPI higher education institutions based on previous experience and best practices within the consortium through a collaborative approach;
- To build management capacity of Third Country institutions;
- To increase cultural links and understanding in the ENPI region through involvement of partners in joint initiatives, complementing and reinforcing the EU’s approach to support neighbouring countries;
- To assist the partners and countries in the ENPI region to address structural educational problems, to reform curricula in priority fields of study and contribute to the establishment of a positive research climate of mutual trust and cooperation;
- To respond to the needs of ENPI countries for closer research collaboration with Europe and to engage in priority fields of common interest;
- To support the Commission’s regional assistance strategy and neighborhood policy for the ENPI region by promoting regional research cooperation and inter-project participation;
- To tackle cross cutting issues such as equal opportunities, gender balance, social equity and brain drain prevention;
Coordinating institution: Tallinn University (TU) - Estonia
Project partners: Academy of Performing Arts Bratislava (APA) - Slovakia, University of Babeş-Bolyai (UBB) - Romania, University of Groningen (UG) - Netherlands, Lund University (LU) - Sweden, Masaryk University (MU) - Czech Republic, University of Tuscia (UT) - Italy, George Enescu University of Arts of Iasi (GEUA) - Romania, Ilia State University (ISU) - Georgia, Caucasus University (CU) - Georgia, Kutaisi University (KU) - Georgia, Qafqaz University (QU) - Azerbaijan, Nakhchivan State University (NSU) - Armenia, Yerevan State University (YSU) - Yerevan, Goris State Universiry (GSU) - Georgia, Yuriyj-Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University (YFCNU) - Ukraine, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (TSNU) - Ukraine, Zaporizhzhya National University (ZNU) - Ukraine, Belarusian State University (BSU) - Belarus, Academy of Music, Theatre and Fine Arts (AMTFA) - Belarus.