Entrepreneurship Education – Pathway for Innovation, Inclusion and Quality
Caucasus University in partnership with Samtskhe-Javakheti State University implements the project funded by CIF Competitive Innovation Fund (Georgia I2Q Innovation, Inclusion and Quality Competitive Innovation Fund): "Entrepreneurship Education - Pathway for Innovation, Inclusion and Quality.” The International Partner of the Project is George Washington University's Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (GWOIE), which will support the implementation of U.S. best practices and cooperation with world experts in innovation and entrepreneurship, as well as will play a significant role in the development of the intellectual resources of universities.
The main goal of the project is to develop innovation and entrepreneurship opportunities at the participating Georgian universities – Samtskhe-Javakheti State University (SJSU) and Caucasus University (CU) with relevant resources, through updating strategic goals and through building stakeholder networks.
The main objectives of the project are:
- Capacity development of Caucasus University and Samtskhe-Javakheti State University in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Re-training of academic and administrative staff.
- Establishment of the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Samtskhe-Javakheti State University.
- Development of a startup acceleration program.
- Developing and strengthening of the 3M strategy.
- Modernization of the infrastructure of innovation and entrepreneurship centers.
- Building the network between businesses and universities.
- Strengthening ties with labor market, creating an inclusive environment with the involvement of relevant employers.
- Organizing an innovation bootcamp for students.