Caucasus University announces call for applications for the Erasmus+ Teaching Mobility program at the University of Gdansk, Poland, for the academic personnel of Caucasus School of Law.
Erasmus+ exchange program for the academic personnel covers travel expenses and awards scholarship. The amount of the scholarship is defined by the host University and country.
To teach at the partner University, the duration of the mobility is one week (includes 5 working days and mandatory 8 hours of teaching). The aim of the mobility is to teach, share experience and practice to the students of the relevant faculty.
Academic, Invited and Scientific personnel of Caucasus University, as well as an administrative staff member, who has the experience of teaching and carrying out activities in English language, are eligible for participating into the exchange program.
In order to participate in the competition, interested academic personnel must submit the following documents in English language:
- Copy of International Passport
- Filled Application Form (see Appendix #1)
- EUROPASS CV
- 1 Cover Letter
- 1 Recommendation Letter
The following applications won’t be considered:
- Incomplete or inconsistent with established requirements;
- Delayed or presented in stages
Interested candidates should send applications electronically by October 27, 2021 at the following email address: email@example.com
- Submitted applications are reviewed by the Caucasus University selection committee;
- International Relations and Projects Department nominates selected candidates at the partner University;
- Providing the receiving University with the information and documentation of the selected candidates;
- Final Selection of the academic personnel by the receiving University
For additional information, please contact the International Relations and Projects Department of the Caucasus University, second floor, B25.