Caucasus University announces mobility for the 2021-2022 academic year starting in the fall semester.
A list of programs, vacancies and prices can be found here and on the e-portal: students.emis.ge
The deadline for registration on the electronic portal for the purposes of mobility (students.emis.ge) is defined from August 16, 2021 - August 30, 2021 until 18.00.
Deadline for publishing mobility results on the electronic portal - September 2, 2021.
For more information on mobility rules and procedures, contact us at: 2377777, visit the Caucasus University website: http://cu.edu.ge/how-to-apply2/cu-mobility
or visit the Education Management Information System Website: https://emis.ge/news/1915/
If you receive a positive result on the e-portal, the deadlines for a student to apply to Caucasus University and submit the required documents are September 2-9; Recognition of student credits, acceptance of recognized credits and confirmation by written application - September 10-14; Preparation of a draft order on persons enrolled in mobility and subsequent submission of said order to the register of educational institutions - September 16.
Required documents are:
- Certificate of student status;
- Properly certified copies of all legal acts determining student status;
- Student mark sheet;
- Copy of ID card;
- Notarized copy of the document certifying the completion of previous educational level (in case of mobility for the bachelor's degree - notarized copy or original of the certificate, in case of mobility for the master's degree - notarial copy of the bachelor's diploma and attachment, in case of mobility for doctorate’s - master's diploma and attachment);
- A copy of military registration certificate (or military ticket, if any);
- Photo (3X4) - Printed 2 pcs. And the electronic version on CD;