Caucasus University is pleased to announce an opening for the Erasmus + Exchange Program for Academic Staff in the Spring Semester of 2020, University of Valladolid, Spain (Universidad de Valladolid, Spain).
The Erasmus + Exchange Program for International Mobility of Academic Staff is intended to cover travel expenses and provide scholarships. The amount of the scholarship is determined in accordance with Erasmus + guidelines and the laws of the recipient country.
To teach at a partner university, staff mobility is one week (includes 5 business days, though the university may offer increased mobility days) and includes mandatory 8 lecture hours.
Applications may be submitted by:
- Full-time academic staff (by order/long-term contract) with English language course experience or
- Academic staff of Caucasus University, who has experience in conducting English language courses;
For the purposes of this application, mobility at the University of Valladolid in the spring semester of 2020 may be pursued in the following academic fields:
Business Administration; Economics; Psychology; Sociology; Law; IT.
Interested academic staff must submit the following documents in English:
- Copy of International Passport;
- Filled Application Form (see Appendix #1)
- EUROPASS CV
- Essay that should reflect: Experience of working at Caucasus University; Information on projects and programs in which the applicant has participated with CU or as a representative of CU;
- 1 letter of recommendation from the faculty; (Dean\Head of Academic Program).
The following applications won’t be considered:
- Incomplete or inconsistent with established requirements;
- Delayed or presented in stages.
Candidates can apply online by September 10, 2019 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate must indicate in the email subject line the name of the selected university to which they are applying. Each document should be labeled accordingly.
- Applications are reviewed by the Caucasus University Competition Commission;
- Department of International Relations and Projects will communicate with the selected candidates and provide them with information on application procedures for the University of Valladolid;
- Completion of the application form by the selected candidates and submission of application to the partner university;
- Evaluation of submitted application by partner university;
- Final selection of academic staff by the receiving university;
For more information, please contact the Caucasus University Department of International Relations and Projects, 2nd Floor, Room B25.