Caucasus University would like to announce the acceptance of applications for academic staff to participate in the Erasmus + exchange program at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece in the spring semester of 2021.
The Erasmus + Exchange Program for International Mobility for Academic Staff covers travel expenses and awards scholarships. The amount of the scholarship is determined in accordance with the Erasmus + guidelines and the legislation of the recipient country.
To teach at a partner university, the mobility of academic staff is one week (includes 5 working days and mandatory 8 lecture hours).
Applications can be submitted by:
- Full-time academic staff (appointed by the order/long-term contract) who have experience teaching English language courses or;
- Academic staff in the administrative position of Caucasus University, who have experience of teaching a course in English;
In the spring semester of 2021, mobility at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki is available in the following academic fields:
Law, Economics, History and Archeology, Informatics, Political Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Psychology.
Mobility planning is possible only for the given period: February 1 - June 30, 2021.
To participate in the competition, interested academic staff must submit the following documents in English:
- Copy of international passport;
- Completed application form (see appendix# 1)
- EUROPASS CV
- Essay that reflects the experience of working at Caucasus University; Information on projects and programs in which the applicant has participated with Caucasus University or as a representative of Caucasus University;
- 1 letter of recommendation from the faculty (Dean / Head of Academic Program).
The following applications will not be considered:
- Incomplete or inconsistent with the requirements;
- Submitted late or in stages;
Candidates can submit applications electronically until November 10, 2020 at the following address: email@example.com
The candidate must indicate the name of the selected university on which he / she is applying in the subject line of the e-mail. Each document must be titled accordingly.
- The submitted application documents will be reviewed by the Caucasus University Competition Commission;
- Nomination of candidates selected by the Department of International Relations and Projects in the online database of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki;
- After the nomination, communication with selected candidates and providing additional information on application procedures at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki;
- The selected academic staff will fill in the application form of the host university and upload the required documents (Mobility Agreement, CV, Letter of Support - issued by the coordinator of the relevant faculty of the host university);
- Final selection of academic staff by the host university;
For more information, please contact Caucasus University Department of International Relations and Projects, Second Floor, Room B25.